I would like to give a little reader love to someone who so kindly commented on one of the most read posts on Smitten by Weddings – Super Fun Chinese Wedding Door Games! This is for Gee, who kindly spent time giving us her Chinese Wedding Door Game ideas in our comment box. They are so helpful to so many brides and not just in the UK but overseas too. The Door Games post has attracts many readers and I hope everyone searching for game ideas will read Gee’s games plan also! I thought I should re-post her comment and ideas below so brides can get inspired by Gee. So, todays post for ‘We Love Smitten’s Readers’ is to thank Gee for sharing her ideas and taking time out whilst busy planning her big day too!
gee says:some good ideas here! some other ones we have done which are slightly similar:
- Dress the guys up in sexy underwear and then do a catwalk and pose at the end
- Guys all line up and pass a bit of seaweed via mouth from one end to the other
- Fill a bucket with ice cold water and some grapes at the bottom. Guys have to get the grapes out with their feet. Another version I have seen is putting pennies at bottom of bucket but that is mega hard!
- Do 100 starjumps wearing those chinese slippers with the knobbly bits on them!
- Tie a polo mint onto a piece of string and wrap it round the guys waist, they then have to pelvic thrust to try and get the mint in their mouth
- Tie a chopstick onto a piece of string and wrap around guys waist, and they have to try and get the chopstick into a beer bottle on the floor without using hands
- Outline “Double Happiness” on a transparent sheet and guys have to wear lipstick and kiss the sheet until the word is all filled in
- If games are in a hotel, get the guys to go round the hotel and try to get the guests to write “I love u” in as many different languages as possible (make sure they don’t cheat and use hotel Internet!)
- Get the groom to wear a sweetie bra and thong (those elastic ones) and all the guys have to take turns eating them off him until they are all gone
So many fab ideas you have Gee! Thank you once again for sharing!
*The We Love Smitten’s Readers posts is our way of saying thank you to the reader and for their comment or email that are useful to other brides and grooms. If there is something you would like to share with others, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or for any comments under posts, they are personally and individually read, so I don’t miss any!